We are committed to our environment and our beautiful planet. We consider the effect on our environment in every decision we make.
At Green our goal is to provide sustainable recruitment services to the broader business community within Australia. This means that we will conduct all business with honesty, integrity and respect in line with our ‘Zero Harm’ philosophy.
The name Green was chosen specifically to reflect our commitment to building an environmentally conscious enterprise with community values.
We believe that we can operate a highly successful and profitable enterprise without causing harm to our environment, our community and the people who engage with us.
We endeavour to give back to the community and choose the ‘environmentally friendly’ option wherever possible. Some of our initiatives include:
- providing charities and not-for-profit organisations with discounted services
- planting a tree in honour of each contractor on commencement of employment
- operating as a paperless office whenever possible
- using only recycled paper in all documentation
- engaging suppliers and partnering with companies that share our values
- encouraging employees, associates, suppliers and partners to participate in and actively support community and environmentally based events.
We have enthusiastically embraced the fight against climate change, with plans to create a foundation focused on giving back to our community. Through the foundation, a percentage of profits will be allocated to selected charities and environmental causes.
By launching a nationwide environmental initiative, Green IT is actively living out its corporate values of care, accountability and passion, and together with our clients, we will work to reduce our impact on the environment.
We are maintaining a count of how many trees we’ve planted in honour of candidates we’ve placed. See the counter below.
Tree Counter 187